The proud owners of the first land deal in EV in over a decade committed to building about 700,000 sq. ft. of mixed-use residential property. The deal was described as a turning point in East Village history and a transformative moment for EV. Embassy Bosa’s 3-phase East Village project sits adjacent to RiverWalk in the River’s Edge area. It’s called Evolution, a name that emerged from a contest the developer held to engage Calgarians in their project. “Evolution" is a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage, Calgary is expanding and being developed at an astonishing rate, and I think East Village is about to become the place to be. There are lots of new condo developments around...but this will be the culmination of them all.
Phase I of Evolution is called Fuse, which Ryan Bosa says speaks both to lighting a fuse and fusing the project to the neighbourhood. Fuse is made up of large – 1,000 sq. ft. average – units with entertainment-sized balconies.
553 Riverfront Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta T2G0G1
• Rooftop lounge with outdoor patio, lanscaped courtyard, green roof, indoor amenity space (2rooms), guest suite, unit lockers, fitness centre, bike parking
• Neutral colour palette in charcoals & light greys, movable custom-designed island, streamlined main bathroom & ensuite, great views of the river
• Within minutes of 17th Ave, Mission District, Kensington, Eau Claire, & Bridgeland
• Close to Prince's Island Park, Fort Calgary, Calgary Zoo, and Calgary Stampede grounds
• Accessible to cyclist trails, nature walks, riverfront and parks
• Access to Calgary Transit & C-Train for easy local transportation
• This urban district has great shops, amazing restaurants, arts & entertainment
Here are all the currently active listings on the MLS. Please contact Josh Nelson to book a showing or for additional information on any of these condos.